First Home Owners Grant
Breaking news for first home buyers…
The State Government has announced that the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) will end June 30, 2017! This means you have very limited time to sign your contract on your new home.
The WA Housing Centre has been approved by the WA State Government for this $15,000 First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) and we can help you make this happen! This one-off payment from the State Government designed to assist first homebuyers to buy or build a residential property for their own use.
The FHOG is a cash subsidy that you can use towards building your new home. Need a free financial boost to help you into your first home? Well this could be the answer – talk to us today to see if you qualify!
The new $15,000 ‘super’ grant is only available until June 30, so don’t miss out on your chance to own your first home with the FHOG-approved builders at The WA Housing Centre.
To qualify for the West Australian First Home Owner’s Grant, you must meet the following requirements:
You may qualify for the FHOG if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- have not previously received a First Home Owners grant from any state or territory
- are 18 years of age or older
- you occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months, within 12 months of receiving the FHOG