First Home Owners Grant
Need a financial boost to help you into your first home?
The First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) is a one-off $10,000 payment from the WA State Government that is designed to assist first homebuyers to buy or build a residential property.
WA Housing Centre is a FHOG-approved builder, which means we can help you find out if you qualify for the $10,000 cash subsidy, and assist with the paperwork. So don’t miss out on your chance to own your first home – talk to us today!
To qualify for the West Australian First Home Owner’s Grant, you must meet the following requirements:
You may qualify for the FHOG if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- have not previously received a First Home Owners grant from any state or territory
- are 18 years of age or older
- you occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months, within 12 months of receiving the FHOG