First Home Owners Grant
Exciting news for first home buyers…
The First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) is a one-off payment from the State Government designed to assist first homebuyers to buy or build a residential property for their own use.
The WA Housing Centre has been approved by the WA State Government for the new $15,000 First Home Owners Grant (FHOG).
The FHOG is a cash subsidy that you can use towards building your new home. Need a free financial boost to help you into your first home? Well this could be the answer – talk to us today to see if you qualify!
The new $15,000 ‘super’ grant is only available in 2017, so don’t miss out on your chance to own your first home with the FHOG-approved builders at The WA Housing Centre.
To qualify for the West Australian First Home Owner’s Grant, you must meet the following requirements:
You may qualify for the FHOG if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- have not previously received a First Home Owners grant from any state or territory
- are 18 years of age or older
- you occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months, within 12 months of receiving the FHOG